Friday, December 3, 2010

22. Harry Potter and Yuki

I have never missed a Harry Potter movie though I’m not a Harry Potter fan. It is only because it’s too popular for me to ignore it. I watched Harry Potter 7---- Harry Porrer and the Deathly Hallows with my roommates on Sunday night which was fantastic and reminds me of my memory of the passing ten years with Harry Potter. People in my generation are mostly growing up with Harry Potter. The Harry Potter here not only means the name of this specific character or the book, it’s everything about Harry Potter.
As Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone came out in 2001, it was a bomb. Then, in few years a Harry Potter trend are slowly filtering into people's minds. Remember when Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire came out in 2005, all my friends were talking about Harry’s hairstyle, especially girls. It seems like high school students are highly concern about Harry Potter movies. Some of them are keep tracking it.
     For all the actors in Harry Potter movies, people almost treat them as the real characters. During filming, actors even call each other as the name in movie. Such as, Daniel Radcliffe, both crew and his fans prefer to call him Harry, because they are Harry, Hermione and Ron in our eyes.
     When all the actors were growing up, I found some of them surprised me while some disappointed me. Daniel again, who disappointed me the most. He is neither tall nor handsome when he grew up. Contrarily, Emma Watson, the more grown the more beautiful. She has become a graceful young lady. Well, why didn’t they change actors? Actually it doesn’t really matter who they are and how they are looking when they grew up. Keep the original actors are in order to keep the initial characteristics of Harry Potter and satisfied all fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment