Friday, November 19, 2010

20. Superhero Power

     If I can have a superpower I wish it is a ability to scan anything I saw and turn it to real. However, all the objects I have turned would just exist for 72 hours. Under this circumstances, I can have all the thing I want to buy through window shopping. I can help beggar by scanning some bread from the bakery. I can make a copy of my classmate's book when I left mine at home. I might also scan a fancy clothes which I won't wear twice to attend to a ball.
     However, this superpower can be used in a extensive range of situations except things with illegal copy right, such as money. Excess illegal moeny would lead to a matter of inflation.
     This superpower would be helpful in some case of urgency or something I might only need for one time which is unnecessary for me to own it.

No comments:

Post a Comment